You will always find a more complete list at github, but here are some interesting projects I contributed to:
- π with leftovers: a mechanisation in Agda: mechanising the π-calculus with linear, graded and shared types using leftover typing.
- type-checking session-typed π-calculus with Coq: my master’s dissertation at the University of Glasgow.
- evidence-producing problem solvers in Agda: my final year project at the University of Strathclyde.
- language of Shakespeare’s plays: joint undergraduate English-CIS text analysis project.
- snorkels-hs: implementation of a strategic board game written in haskell.
- an introduction to GPG: small introduction to GPG, in Spanish.
- django: the python web framework with too many features.
- lightweight-motion: lightweight RPi-ready motion detection for USB and HTTP(S) cameras.